Monday, March 12, 2012

Omg! (thud)

I've already had Lola the bassador for more than a year! She's been such a good, easy dog to have that it feels like she has been in the family forever. Her former owner contacted me the other day with the paperwork to get Lola's microchip information transferred to me. I asked him if, by any chance, he had puppy pictures of Lola that he could share with me. He followed up the next day, and it was total cute overload. Lola was an incredibly adorable puppy! Just look!

7 comments:

Jana said...

OMG!

Kate said...

omg, TOO CUTE

Dom said...

So much cute... omg.

Unknown said...

"Can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow..." ahhh so cute! I just finished reading a book about the differences between the American foxhound and the European (British and French) foxhounds. Which prompted a conversation with my husband about the historical differences in uses between basset hounds and other types of hounds. Needless to say, I am so darn happy I saw the post of your little pup! Corinna

Ruth said...

Too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I recently euthanized my sweet boy, Sydney, after 13 years of companionship, much love and laughter. He was a black and white, basset/lab mix who looked just like your dog - who is a cutie patootie. I am currently looking for another basset/lab mix. If anyone knows of an adoption agency for Bassadors in California, please relay the information to me.
psa28@att.net

halfpassgirl said...

Good luck finding your next bassador! They are wonderful.