Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And bassador makes three?

I've mentioned recently that I've been feeling ready to add another dog to my little crew. Last night on CraigsList I found a four-year-old basset/lab cross whose owners are moving and can't take her. What's that cross called? Bassador? Labrasset?

After work tonight I went to meet her. She is sweet, gentle, calm, and very funny looking. I think she's going to get along great with my beagle mix and GSP. Her people are dropping her off tomorrow for a weekend test-drive.

Could anyone resist this face?


7 comments:

*Sharon* said...

Awwwwwwhhh..

I'd like to know how they could leave her behind???

http://theotherhorse.blogspot.com

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

That is the sweetest face ever! Hope the test drive goes well.

Mare said...

Awww...how cute is she?!

Jana said...

OMG. That face! How could you resist?

Dom said...

Ahahaha. Bassador. What a sweet face <3

Ruth said...

awww, gorgeous, hope it works out for you :)

Anonymous said...

I have a bassador. Her name is Lula Mae and she was also a "rescue" dog of sorts. She was found in a box in the middle of the road along with six other puppies.

I am so happy with her, most precious and loving dog ever! Good luck with yours!!!

Joseph W.
Athens, GA