Supernatural has recently catapulted itself into my top five all-time favorite shows. It's in with rarefied company:1. Firefly
2. The X-Files
4. Twin Peaks
(Um, yes, I'm a bit of a sci fi nut.)
During my last couple of runs, I've been hashing out a Supernatural drinking game. It has kept me occupied (and occasionally giggling) for three miles at a time. Here's what I came up with:
- Dean or Sam props open the Impala's trunk with a shotgun: drink!
- Dean and Sam sleep on the floor of Bobby's living room, even though he's got, like, 15 bedrooms: drink!
- Somebody's cleaning a gun: drink!
- Somebody calls somebody a "douche": drink!
- X-Files reference: drink!
- Car porn: drink!
- Evidence of John Winchester's general suckiness as a father: chug!
- You think the writers can't possibly find a way to make Dean feel worse about himself, but then they do: chug!
Willow is doing just super. She's off my hand! Hallelujah! And she's starting to give at the base of her neck instead of mostly just at the poll. I've been really working the carrot stretches with her to loosen up her neck. After each ride, I have her stretch in both directions towards her hip and in both directions down and past the front leg, and I also have her bring her head down and between her front legs, and chin to chest.
Yesterday I tried for some more flying changes, and got her to change in front once. Several strides later she corrected behind as well. Today I introduced shoulder-in in canter, and she did great. We also worked shoulder-in to travers to shoulder-in in trot. All this is so much easier when I'm not holding up her front end.