Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dog on the roof, aloof

The two little dogs owned by my neighbors across the street have taken to running around on the roof over the porch; they slip out through an open second-story window. Here's the little dachsund-corgi mix.

My mother has been visiting for the past ten days, so Willow's vacation has continued. I made it out to ride last Sunday, and I groomed and hand-grazed her Wednesday. She'll be going back to work starting this evening. The chiropractor said she was a little wonky in her C2 and C3 and adjusted her, so now we should be back in business. The chiro also said she's tight in her base-of-the-neck muscles, so we're going to get more intensive with the carrot stretches, and I'm looking around for a massage therapist.

Mom and I visited Salt Creek Falls yesterday. It's the second-highest waterfall in Oregon -- 286 feet! I had the railing on the observation platform in a death grip. Here's the picture I took with my cell phone:

And here's a much better photo I found on Flickr.

No comments: